The new client can't create the Hotmail email account; they need to go for the Outlook page. The Hotmail clients can get to the features of the same. Microsoft knows the client's prerequisite and henceforth expects to give the best services to the clients and because of this Microsoft has launched Hotmail support number UK 0800 098 8424. Through this phone support number, the clients can get their issues solved and can likewise get the information about the most recent updates in the Hotmail.
A few clients announced the Hotmail trouble and one of such is, the Error 550. It is essentially a server problem, i.e. Active or outgoing mail server error not reacting and because of such problem, you won't have the capacity to send the email. The solution is very easy, simply ensure your SMTP setting and for the same, go for the measures given below.
Handy solution of your Hotmail Error 550
- At first, open Hotmail from your PC.
- Then go to the Tools area and afterwards tap to the Accounts link.
- Now easily pick your account and tap on Email Server setting.
- After that, open SMTP, and ensure the server name as mail.@domain.com.
- Then you have to go to the More Setting tab, and hit Outgoing Server button, situated at the highest point of the given menu bar.
- Make beyond any doubt you have enabled My Server Requires Authentication alternative.
- Here save the Setting, and after that close your Server tab. Try to send the email once more.
Read also:- Tips to Recover Hotmail Deleted Emails on iPhone